This page states the Privacy Notice under which You, the Web Site visitor ("You" or “Your” or “Yourself”) may use or correspond with this Website (“Our Site”), which is owned by Arc Skoru Inc., a subsidiary of Green Business Certification Inc. (“We” or “Us” or “Our”).
We respect Your privacy interests and operate this Site by these principles. We have taken reasonable steps to protect the integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data that You may provide. This statement (together with the Terms) sets out the basis on which any Personal Data (defined below) we collect from You, or that You provide to us, will be processed by Us.
“Personal Data” is any information that enables us to identify You, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as Your name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to Your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
By visiting Our Site https://www.arcskoru.com, You acknowledge that You have read and understood and processes and policies referred to in this Privacy Notice.
Who We Are / Data Controller The entity controlling the processing of Your Personal Data is Arc Skoru Inc., a subsidiary of Green Building Certification Inc., and incorporated in Washington, DC, USA. The contact details of the controller are as under: Address: Arc Skoru, 2101 L Street, NW Suite 600 Washington, D.C. 20037 If You have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, You can contact us using the following information: Email: email@example.com Phone: +1-800-795-1747
Information That May be Collected We may collect information about You (“Personal Data”) by the following means:
- Information provided by You in the forms in Our Site including but not limited to creation of user accounts We may collect and process the following information about You:
- Information regarding Your name, employer name, email address, postal address and telephone number that You provide in connection with the use of Our Site;
- Information about Your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. (Disclaimer: This is statistical data about Our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and typically does not identify any individual, however it may constitute as Personal Data, as defined herein.)
- Log Files In addition, Our Web server collects and saves the default information customarily logged by World Wide Web server software. Our logs contain the following information for each request: date, time, originating IP address and domain name, object requested, and completion status of the request. We use these logs to help improve Our service by evaluating the level of demand for Our Site and detecting any errors on Our Site that might occur. These logs may be kept for an indefinite length of time and used at any time and in any way necessary to prevent security breaches and protect the integrity of the data on Our servers.
Purpose And Legal Basis For Processing The Personal Data is processed based on Your consent for the purposes specified in this Privacy Notice. We will only process Your Personal Data, including sharing it with third parties, where (1) You have provided Your consent which can by withdrawn at any time, (2) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which You are a party, (3) we are required by law, (4) processing is required to protect Your vital interests or those of another person, or (5) processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, except where such interests are overriden by Your rights and interests. We will use this Personal Data for:
- Ensuring that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer;
- Providing You with information, products or services that You request from Us or which We feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Carrying out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us;
- Allowing You to participate in interactive features of Our service, when You choose to do so;
- Organizing events that You have purchased or registered for and providing You with related information,
- Responding to Your questions and concerns;
- Notifying You about changes to Our service(s);
- Transferring Your information as part of a merger or sale of the business;
- Tracking Your use of Our products and services, and to be able to create newer and better products, as needed;
- Keeping Our Site safe and secure, and addressing any troubleshooting concerns, as well as for testing, research and statistical purposes.
When we share and who can access Your Personal Data We may share Your Personal Data for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice with:
- Our group companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and partner organizations;
- Authorized sub-contractors;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
- Trusted third-party companies and individuals;
- In the event that we sell or buy business or assets, we will disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Your Rights You have the rights to request from Us, among other,
- Access to a number of information concerning Your Personal Data and the way We are processing them;
- Rectification of inaccurate or incorrect Personal Data;
- Erasure of Personal Data;
- Restriction of or objection to processing Personal Data;
- Oppose and cease to use Your Personal Data for any direct marketing purpose; and
- To receive Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, enabling You to transmit the data to another controller.
Complaint If You believe Your data is unlawfully processed by the Controller, You may lodge a complaint with the local Data Protection Authority in the country of Your residence.
Time We Keep Your Personal Data We may retain Your Personal Data during the term of Your Agreement with Us including the time You avail any Services from Us and thereafter for the maximum period as specified or required under the applicable laws, including the applicable laws in the United States of America, for storage or archival purposes. Please be aware that United States does not have uniform laws in place regarding data storage and destruction.
Security Your Personal Data will be stored in Our servers located in the United States of America. We have taken appropriate and adequate measures to safeguard and secure Your Personal Data. Our Site takes reasonable precautions to protect Our users’ information. Please note, however, that electronic transmissions via the Internet are not necessarily secure from interception, and We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of transmissions. We reserve the right to update or otherwise alter Our security practices if and when it seems appropriate to do so. As with Our Terms and Conditions, You should check Our security provisions each time You visit Our Site to identify and understand any changes made since Your previous visit. We are headquartered in the United States. Your Personal Data may be accessed by Us or transferred to Us in the United States or to our affiliates, partners, merchants or service providers who are located worldwide. If You are visiting Our Site from outside the United States, be aware that Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located, and our central database is located. By using Our Service(s), You consent to any transfer of this information.
Notification of ChangesIf We decide to change Our approach to privacy, We will post those changes to this Privacy Notice so that users are always aware of what information We collect, how We use it, and under what circumstances We disclose it. Changes to the Privacy Notice will be dated, and will be effective from the date specified forward. As with Our Terms and Conditions, You should check Our Privacy Notice each time You visit Our Site to identify and understand any changes made since Your previous visit. However, where appropriate, the changes to the Privacy Notice will be notified to You by e-mail.
This Notice was last updated as of May 22, 2018